If you would like to join our team, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Wedding Coordinator Job Profile and Description
The wedding coordinator is the one who is responsible for facilitating, mediating and managing a wedding on behalf of a client. He or she can also refer as a wedding consultant. The main responsibility of a wedding coordinator is to do the tasks such as planning, managing, coordinating and executing all aspects of a client’s wedding.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a wedding coordinator:
- The main duty is to assist the client in the day to day planning of the wedding and how that fits into Riverside Farm or Amee Lodge for the venue.
- Ensure that the client’s vision for the wedding is effectively executed and timelines are met on the day of the events.
- Create the wedding schedule hour by hour for each event.
- Work with the bride and groom in planning the event holding a series of meetings with the couple.
- Work with the selected vendors to achieve the look and feel of the event.
- Plan out the floor settings for the weekend.
- Be responsible for the staff and customer service of the guests at the event.
- Responsible for the venue and presentation of the venue the day of the event.
- Other duties – Guest services, Reservations, Bathrooms and Lodging quality control.
- Scheduling of staff as needed for the event and organizing the cleaning staff.
- Other duties as assigned and as needed.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications of a wedding coordinator to perform the duties effectively are as follows:
- The person needs to have the excellent communicational skills both written and oral.
- He or she should have the Strong negotiation and networking skills.
- He or she has to be a good team member and should have Excellent public relation skills
- He or she should have the ability to put a keen attention to the detail work.
- He or she should have strong organizational skills and ability to work and meet deadlines.
- The person needs to have the ability to work well under pressure.
- He or she must have strong numerical skills to do the job.