When designing your classic New England farm wedding the details can make all the difference. Your wedding is an intensely personal day and an opportunity to share a piece of yourself with your friends and family. Flowers are a classic elegant wedding design element that blend beautifully with a farm or barn themed Vermont wedding while at the same time allowing you the opportunity to express your unique vision. From wildflowers and yellow daisies, to pure white roses, to exotic orchids or fiery lilies here are 7 ways to incorporate flowers in your classic New England wedding.
1. The bride’s wedding bouquet.
2. Decorating the wedding cake.
3. Natural flowers at your wedding site.
4. Along the aisle of your wedding ceremony location.
5. Bouquets for the bridal party & Boutonnieres for the groomsmen.
6. Centerpieces & Decorations for the wedding reception barn.
7. A headpiece or flower crown for the bride.
To find out more about a wedding at Riverside Farm or Amee Farm call or contact us by e mail [cbs_phone]